Sunday 8 May 2011

Meeroo Mating Compatibility Chart


** New graphics added at the bottom of this post: May 26th, 2011 **

I can not take credit for figuring out which Meeroo personality types are compatible with each other. I got it off a very helpful InWorld texture created by: Krupta Inglewood [Let me know if I have that wrong]. All I have done is display the data in chart form. Hope you find it useful. The green "X" indicates they are compatible. If you would like a copy, the PDF version is available HERE.







I have ported the Meeroos mating compatibility chart over to graphic form for use on your home computer and in Second Life. Feel free to use them, modify them and re-distribute them. Just don't sell them. You can download the entire set HERE. The .zip file contains the texture in sizes: 128, 256, 512 and 1024. All sizes come with and without a border [The "b" after the size indicates a border; so 128b has a border and 128 does not] Below is a sample at 512 with a border. I hope these look a little better than the spreadsheet above. I suggest using the smallest resolution texture you can InWorld [128 or 256], but I prefer the 1024 version for viewing on my PC.






I will be uploading these to Second Life and will make them available there for free as well, I will post an SLURL here when they are ready. Saves everybody paying to upload the textures.


As promised, the InWorld SLURL for your free Second Life copies of the textures: HERE.


= I'm reading about #Meeroos: Meeroo Mating Compatibility ChartTweet this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment