Thursday 21 April 2011

Pictures and stuff

Meeroos: Best breedable ever or best breedable possible? Not sure yet, but I am impressed with what I see. I have some pictures for you of these adorable little guys and a little bit more. First off the team at Malevay Studios [Meeroos creators] have set up two sticky topics on their forums to address likes and dislikes. I encourage you to have a wander over there and let them know what it is about the Meeroos you do and don't like. This is the only way they will be able to improve their product, if it can get any better... Just remember to be constructive, or at least polite, in the dislikes thread. Just complaining is unlikely to get much done. There is at least one post in that thread right now that makes little, if any, sense to me. I bet the staff deal with tools way better than I would. More credit to them!

Thread links:
Likes and Dislikes  (You will need to be logged in to view/post)

Now some pictures to keep you oooooohing and all that:




Hope everyone out there who has them is enjoying their Meeroos as much as I am. My only issue is: I am becoming too attached to the ones I have now and I know they will poof and the end of Beta. Why did I name some? Why? :)

= I'm reading about #Meeroos: Pictures and stuffTweet this post!

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to HAVE to name them now we keep them longer & I don't think I'll miss them more, I'm already besotted :(

    ReplyDelete