Sunday 17 April 2011

Meeroos HUD Pictures

I took some pictures of the HUD to show what it looks like when open and when hidden. It feels good so far, it does use a lot of space when open; any HUD that displays a lot of data does though. And the important thing, that it gets out of the way when you don't need it, the Meeroos HUD does very very well. I love that it allows tab access to quickly open the HUD on the page you want even when it is minimized. The HUDs default attach point is HUD Top-Left.

Meeroos HUD Open

Meeroos HUD Minimized

Open Beta Meeroos have been announced for Monday if everything goes well with the HUD release. I hope it does go well because I am very excited about testing out the Meeroos themselves now! Bring it on!



= I'm reading about #Meeroos: Meeroos HUD PicturesTweet this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment